Join us for a staged presentation of "Whispers of Jubilee," featuring live music and dance, as we follow Keziah and her brother Charles on the days leading up to Juneteenth!
Please note that there is a dance studio located right above our theater. We do our best to incorporate their class schedules into the ambiance of our shows, to varying degrees of success.
* Doors open 1/2 hour before curtain.
* Please leave plenty of time to arrive at the theater. There is onstreet parking, and parking is also available in the Lackawanna Plaza parking lot behind TD Bank, just up the street. Our COVID safety protocols are as follows:
* anyone entering Vanguard Theater may be temperature checked, and might be asked to show proof of vaccination (please contact us regarding medical exceptions).
* to minimize virus transmission, all patrons and staff must wear masks in the theater unless actively eating or drinking.
* we have increased air filtration by purchasing an industrial air scrubber and several powerful HEPA air purifiers;
* all actors and staff will rapid-test within four hours of each rehearsal and performance.
Thank you for your cooperation and for helping us keep one another as healthy as possible!